A blade from the renowned Polish company Globus-Lime.
- used for straight and curved cutting of iron alloys, non-ferrous metals, plastics and wood
- wide double-sided blades
- correct tension of the blade prevents running off the cutting line
- designed for manual frames
- made of high quality German tool steel Carbon STEEL
- milled teeth with the use of special worm milling cutters allow to obtain toothing of proper and properly selected geometry
- the process of shaping the toothing, also known as waving, ensures smooth operation of the blade and eliminates the phenomenon of toothing jamming during cutting
- fully monitored process of induction hardening of blades guarantees proper hardness and flexibility of toothing, which prevents their breaking during cutting
- equipped with two types of serrations: for cutting steel details and non-ferrous metals, and a special tooth with a larger pitch for cutting wood
- total length: 310 mm
- distance between mounting holes: 280-300 mm
The store offers an original frame from Globus Wapiennica.