REVELL WATER PAINT 36107 AQUA BLACK, GLOSS RAL 9005
Aqua Color paints are now available in all 88 shades. Revell Aqua Color paints in all-new 18ml packaging are ideal for use:
- The paints can be diluted with water
- The paints have a mild odor
- The paints are not flammable
- Paints contain virtually no organic solvents
- 88 different shades
- Paints can be mixed with each other*
- Paint dries completely after 2 to 3 hours
- Coating can be painted in as little as 1 hour, 6 times faster than Email Color enamel
*All Revell Aqua Color paints can be mixed with each other, except for the luminous colors (36125 Orange (Matt) / 36312 Yellow (Silk Matt) / 36332 Red (Silk Matt), although these three colors can be mixed together to produce different luminous shades.
These paints are also suitable for airbrushing, but care should be taken:
- The paints should not be thinned too much
- Dilute with max. 20 to 25% water
- The paints are best diluted with Aqua Color Mix. This also serves as a retarder and prevents the paint from drying too quickly in the spray gun.
- The spray gun can be cleaned with water immediately after use.
If the paint dries, the spray gun can also be cleaned with ""Airbrush Clean"" or ""Aqua Color Clean"".
For brush use:
- Paints can be applied with a brush because of their even coverage
- With a brush you can achieve a surface almost as smooth as with an airbrush
- The end result is absolutely comparable to "Email Color" enamel paints